|League Info||Member Info|
League convenor: Rick Collins
This covers Little Rock, Bantam and Junior categories. These are also referred to as Little Rock, U15, U18 and U21
- The kids come to have fun while they learn to curl properly!
- Returning players must register and pay before playing. New members can try one or two times before deciding. (Less pressure:-)
- Curlers should dress warmly and must have clean indoor sneakers, or curling shoes. We have slip-on sliders for those who do not have one. We have some brooms available.
- Those who plan to continue are encouraged to buy their own sliders and lighter brooms, available from the Rideau Pro Shop or many other locations.
- Helmets are recommended, especially for new curlers under 10. We will be on ice, which is slippery. Better safe than sorry.
- Parent involvement is encouraged: from on-ice help to hot chocolate.
- A bonspiel sign-up sheet will be posted throughout the season.
- Arrive early so we are ready to go on the ice at 1:00. We will end at 3:00.
Session Approach: (Varies from week to week)
- Skills Component
- Hot Chocolate / Snack (warm-up) Break
Little Rock / Bantam/ Junior Calendar of Events 2015-2016
Sundays from 1:00 – 3:00PM
Oct 1, 15, 29 - Regular curling
Nov 5, 12, 19, 26 - Regular curling
Dec 3, 10, 17 - Regular curling
Dec 24, 31 - HAPPY HOLIDAYS (No Curling)
Jan 7, 14, 28 - Regular Curling (Start second half of season)
Feb 4, 11, 18, 25 - Regular Curling
Mar 4, 11, 18, 25 - Regular Curling